Garden Design Testimonials
We’ll help you create your own beautiful, sustainable and delicious Edible Landscape for just $199!
"One hour of clever design can save ten hours of hard work"
Expert guidance and step-by-step advice to turn your yard into a beautiful and edible landscape – one that not only looks beautiful but delivers yummy veggies, herbs and fruit for you – all year round! WOW!
During your comprehensive 3 hour edible garden assessment by our qualified permaculture designers you’ll get ...
Invaluable knowledge on the how-to, where-to and what-to of your landscape, getting the most from what you’ve got, right now and lots, lots more including...
- Your favourite veggies – How to get them on the table - fast!
- Time and budget constraints – Addressing your personal circumstances to get the most from your yard.
- Vegetable gardens – Where they’ll do best.
- Herb gardens – Planned to add the final touch to the food you cook.
- Fruit trees – Where they’ll flourish, not die!
- Sun angles in winter and summer – Making the most of what you’ve got.
- Seasonal plant selection – Planting what you like to eat at the right time of year.
- Composting systems – Turning green waste into growing goodness.
- Money saving ideas – Frugal ways to save money.
- Natural pest management – Bad for pests, good to you, your kids and the environment.
- Beneficial & edible flowers –You’ll be amazed at what tastes delish!
- Sub-tropical vegetables – Abundance of food throughout the Summer months.
- Your soil type – What you have and how to improve it.
- Long term sustainability – Making it work for years to come.
- Chicken systems – Eggs and free fertiliser.
- Mulch and support plants – A helping hand that grows and saves you $$$.
- Worm farms – Wonderful wrigglers that devour your waste.
- Water tanks – Savings for a sunny day.
A customised garden design tailored for your property and household.
One hour of clever design can save ten hours of hard work ... because planning something saves you bucket loads of hassle, time, disappointment and money!
You know it makes sense to plan important things - your house before you build, a bit of research to choose a great holiday or even a kitchen renovation ... so why not your garden? Doing the ‘groundwork’ on your yard means you’re increasing your chance of success first time round - and that means you’ll be eating what you’ve sown a whole lot earlier!
Audio Commentary MP3 – We walk around your garden explaning your new design while recording our conversation. The audio can be downloaded directly to your home computer for you to listen to again and again.
A FREE Getting Started e-book
Packed with great advice and practical tips to get you started straight-away.
Three FREE packets of seeds
To get you started growing right away!
Your FREE seed types will depend on the season – you’ll have the right ones to start your garden right away!
Membership to the Edible family
Includes invaluable advice and a helping hand in the garden via your inbox. See example >>
All this for just $199*
* Plus fuel costs. 30km return from Marcus Beach Included – 30km-70km return from Marcus Beach + $10 – 70km-120km return from Marcus Beach +$20 – Over 120km P.O.A.